Sorry, I meant the jars were in the maven1 repository
(http://www.jibx.org/maven). You have access to the site, so can just
add whatever is appropriate under the maven2 directory.

Will do the IntelliJ component in the Jira.

  - Dennis

Dennis M. Sosnoski
SOA and Web Services in Java
Training and Consulting