-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tammy
Dugan
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2007 10:59 AM
To: JiBX users
Subject: Re: [jibx-users] variable element names

Thanks for the quick response. Just to clarify, the reason I should use
a custom marshaller instead of a custom serializer in this situation is
that I need to create extra xml tags. The custom serializer is just
meant for the content of a tag and doesn't support making additional
tags. Is this correct?

Thanks,

Tammy

--
Tammy Dugan
Computer Programmer

Regenstrief Institute, Inc.
Medical Informatics
Health Information and Translational Sciences (HITS) Building
410 West 10th Street, Suite 2000
Indianapolis, IN 46202
Main: 317.423.5500
Fax: 317.423.5695
IU campus mail address: HS, 2000

(317) 423 - 5541

Confidentiality Notice: The contents of this message and any files
transmitted with it may contain confidential and/or privileged
information and are intended solely for the use of the named
addressee(s). Additionally, the information contained herein may have
been disclosed to you from medical records with confidentiality
protected by federal and state laws. Federal regulations and State laws
prohibit you from making further disclosure of such information without
the specific written consent of the person to whom the information
pertains or as otherwise permitted by such regulations. A general
authorization for the release of medical or other information is not
sufficient for this purpose.

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by
return e-mail and delete the original message. Any retention,
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information by anyone
other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.