We are using EMMA for code coverage reports. For EMMA to do it's magic it
requires the classes to be compiled with full debug info (running javac with
the -g option;  running from ant with debug="true").

For classes that are involved in JiBX binding emma is complaining that the
debug info is not present (even when the original class was compiled with debug
info).

I'm guessing that JiBX removes debug info as described here:

http://emma.sourceforge.net/faq.html#q.report.fulldebug2

Is there any way to keep the debug info during binding?

thank you

Stan