Hello, is it possible to modify some classes in JAR file to do further
marshalling/unmarshalling?

In another words - I have a project A which depends of another project B, and I
want to be able to compile A and use bindings applied to certain classes in
project B, in bindings for classes in prject A.

>From this point I can see 2 ways:

- since I use project B as a JAR in project A, when building project A I need
to alter JAR file with mappings. I can unjar file, then modify it and then jar
back, but I don't like this way.

- I can either create some bindings in project B and then include them somehow
into bindings in project A when building project A (since classes in project A
which needs to be marshalled/unmarshalled are depend of certain classes in
project B).

Could you please suggest something?

Thanks in advance!

--