Hi,

I checked out one project for the second time from cvs and now I have two
copies of the same project in two directories. I build both projects with
maven1, jib-plugin version: 1.2 I get a binding error while building one
project copy(in one directory) and everything is ok when run for the second
project copy(in another directory). I did my best to ensure that all the
settings/files are the same when triggering both builds. (Both copies are
fresh copies from cvs) The jibx settings defined in project.properties seem
to be the same  I ran maven with -X to see the debug messages, went through
both log files to compare them and couldn't find any difference. However
there must be some difference! The error I get is:

Error:     [jibx] [DEBUG] Finding class org.jibx.runtime.ValidationException
   [jibx] [DEBUG] Finding class org.jibx.runtime.RecoverableException
   [jibx] [DEBUG] Class org.jibx.runtime.RecoverableException loaded from
ant loader
   [jibx] [DEBUG] Class org.jibx.runtime.ValidationException loaded from
ant loader
Unable to load class
com.foo.air.webservices.shop.bar.util.JibxParsingUtilfor converting
default value of type
java.lang.Boolean; on value element at (line 91, col 33, in
binding_lowfaresearch_response.jibx.xml)
Error: Unable to load class
com.foo.air.webservices.shop.bar.util.JibxParsingUtil for converting default
value of type java.lang.Boolean; on value element at (line 96, col 33, in
binding_lowfaresearch_response.jibx.xml)
Error: Unable to load class
com.foo.air.webservices.shop.bar.util.JibxParsingUtil for converting default
value of type java.lang.Boolean; on value element at (line 101, col 33, in
binding_lowfaresearch_response.jibx.xml)
Error: Unable to load class
com.foo.air.webservices.shop.bar.util.JibxParsingUtil for converting default
value of type java.lang.Boolean; on value element at (line 109, col 33, in
binding_lowfaresearch_response.jibx.xml)
Error: Unable to load class
com.foo.air.webservices.shop.bar.util.JibxParsingUtil for converting default
value of type java.lang.Boolean; on value element at (line 114, col 33, in
binding_lowfaresearch_response.jibx.xml)
Error: Unable to load class
com.foo.air.webservices.shop.bar.util.JibxParsingUtil for converting default
value of type java.lang.Boolean; on value element at (line 194, col 36, in
binding_lowfaresearch_response.jibx.xml)
Error: Unable to load class
com.foo.air.webservices.shop.bar.util.JibxParsingUtil for converting default
value of type java.lang.Boolean; on value element at (line 222, col 33, in
binding_lowfaresearch_response.jibx.xml)

Upper in the log file the class:

[javac] [VERBOSE] com\foo\air\webservices\shop\bar\util\JibxParsingUtil.java
omitted as com/foo/air/webservices/shop/bar/util/JibxParsingUtil.class is up
to date.

I tried cleaning and recompiling a few times. It doesn't help. The class is
present in target/classes/com/foo...It compiles. Do you know how it cannot
be loaded? Where should I look for the settings that may be different? Let
me know if I can provide more information.

Thanks,

Maciek