Hi Eugeny,

I don't know any way to avoid this, since AFAIK Ant has no way of
checking for recompiled classes.

On the bright side, the binding compiler should generally be smart
enough to avoid modifying the class files which already contain the JiBX
bytecode enhancements (the exception would be cases where the binding
involves recursing across <mapping> elements). Are you seeing the
classes being modified every time the binding compiler executes?

  - Dennis

Dennis M. Sosnoski
SOA and Web Services in Java
Training and Consulting