Hi Pavel,

I've got an updated version I'll post tomorrow. The changes include
handling for interfaces as well as subclasses, and clean up several
problems that occurred with the original version. The source is in the
SourceForge CVS for JiBX, but I haven't committed my changes recently -
I'll also do that tomorrow.

  - Dennis

Dennis M. Sosnoski
SOA and Web Services in Java