Hello,
is it possible to use more than one bindingfile for the code
generation with wsdl2java? I have a quite complex wsdl file and I
split the bindings in several files. But there is another reason to
use multiple bindingfiles. The wsdl uses different namespaces for each
operation, so I got namespace conflicts if I try to write all bindings
in one file.

Thanks for your help!