Hi Dennis,

I am experiencing one more issue of the same kind. This time this is not
for several collection properties in a complex type, but just for
several properties of equal complex type. I will consider the same
example4 where we added two IStar[] properties to make the problem
manifest.
Now I am adding also

    public IStar getBestMaleStar();
    public void setBestMaleStar(IStar bestStar);

    public IStar getBestFemaleStar();
    public void setBestFemaleStar(IStar bestStar);

And here is the snippet I am getting in the generated schema for the
IDvd type:

          <xsd:element ref="tns:IStar" minOccurs="0"/>
          <xsd:element ref="tns:IStar" minOccurs="0"/>

while I am expecting something like

          <xsd:element name="bestMaleStar" type="tns:IStar"
minOccurs="0"/>
          <xsd:element name="bestFemaleStar" type="tns:IStar"
minOccurs="0"/>

And there is a like problem in the generated binding.
Is there any option I can use to have this case fixed like it was with
wrapping collections?
Thank you!

Pavel