so your trying to bind the same object twice?  that wont work.  the way jibx
looks up the class/bindings only allows for one class to be bound once.

what i do to get around it is create a second class

so:

class c1
public m1()
public m2()
public m3()

then bind that

then if i need to bind the same class a second time:

class c2 extends c1
public c1 getC1class()

then bind c2

it may not be the sexiest way to get around it but it works.

On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 9:38 AM, Robert Hlinka <r...@centrum.cz> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I use jibx for marshaling/unmarshaling messages in an integration layer.
> There is core system on one side and several other systems on other side.
> There are different messages versions supported by those other systems.
> Is it possible to have one java object model for messages and several
> bindings for particular target systems. In fact it is only about deleting
> some fields from messages for particular target system (message version).
> Core system supports all versions.
>
> When I tried to create second binding for messages (just copy of current
> binding with removed 5 elements) I got exception:
> Binding 'binding_1.6.1' not found for class messages.OrderMessages
>
> There are 2 bindings binding.xml and binding_1.6.1.xml which is same as
> binding.xml with removed mappings for 5 elements. No other change in
> binding_1.6.1.xml file.
> We have one more binding which includes binding.xml and just defines
> namespace and this kind of "copy" works.
>
> Does jibx supports more bindings (without namespace) for same model
> object(s)?
> Does jibx supports versioning in general?
>
> Thanks for any advice,
> Robert

You want it fast, cheap, or right.  Pick two!!