Good day everyone, this is my first post on the forum, please excuse me if
this question is too basic.

I'm trying to use the BindGen tool to generate my xsd and binding file from
my classes. However, i'm getting an error that I just don't know how to
solve.

I have 1 interface and 3 classes on my project:

public interface ISource {
    SourceType getSourceType();
}

public class SocketReader implements ISource{
//some methods
}

public class FileReader implements ISource{
//some methods
}

public class Configuration {
private ArrayList<ISource> sources;
}

When executing the BindGen Tool like this:

java BindGet -s src com.mycompany.Configuration

No compatible mapping defined for type com.mycompany.ISource; on structure
element at (line 10, col 82, in binding.xml)
        at
org.jibx.schema.generator.DetailDirectory.populate(DetailDirectory.java:102)
        at
org.jibx.schema.generator.SchemaGen.buildSchemas(SchemaGen.java:1040)
        at org.jibx.schema.generator.SchemaGen.generate(SchemaGen.java:1140)
        at org.jibx.binding.generator.BindGen.main(BindGen.java:1309)

Could you give me any advice on how could I solve this problem???

Thanks a lot in advance or your time