Hello,

We are working to migrate to Java 7 (1.7.0_01) and are having incorrect
bindings when using the JiBX maven plugin (1.2.2).

Is Java 7 supported by JiBX 1.2.2 or are we likely 'doing something wrong'?

I have run compile jibx:bind with both verify and load options set to true,
neither fail.  Running with verbose doesn't yield anything abnormal looking.
However after trying to perform unmarshalling, errors like this appear:

testVitalConfig2(com.vitalimages.common.server.config.VitalConfigTest)  Time
elapsed: 0.001 sec  <<< ERROR!
java.lang.VerifyError: Expecting a stackmap frame at branch target 12 in method
com.vitalimages.common.server.config.VitalConfig.JiBX_VitalConfig_newinstance_1_0(Lcom/vitalimages/common/server/config/VitalConfig;Lorg/jibx/runtime/impl/UnmarshallingContext;)Lcom/vitalimages/common/server/config/VitalConfig;

Thanks,
[cid:1320090316.3232.4.camel@ubuntu-aweigold1]  Adam J. Weigold |  Software
Engineer
5850 Opus Parkway, Suite 300  l  Minnetonka, MN  55343
952.487.9835  l  866.433.4624 l
www.vitalimages.com<http://www.vitalimages.com/>

A Toshiba Medical Systems Group Company