Hi All,

I was trying to generate bindings for kml2.2 using the standard
schemas provided by ogc (http://schemas.opengis.net/kml/2.2.0/), but
I'm stuck at the first step since the codeGen tool throws this
"IllegalArgumentException" exception.

Using google's previous schema codeGen was working good, and all
seemed to work well
(https://developers.google.com/kml/schema/kml21.xsd) but it's vital
for me to use this new version of the kml schema, and I don't know
what to do.

As you can imagine I don't have control over the schema since it's
given as is, and I'm completely at a loss.

Anyone have a clue why there is a problem? I'm doing something wrong?
is there something I can do to solve this?

I'v searched and found some cases of this exception in the mailing
list, but it were related to empty enumeration values, and I don't
think this is the concrete case here. Also most of that old messages
apparently were solved in newer versions of jibx, so.

What should I do?

Also, there are a LOT of Warning: No type defined for element
'something' at (line 1615, col 59, in ogckml22.xsd) but I don't think
it's related to the IllegalArgumentException.

I write here because I don't know who else can help me solve this
problem, any kind of advice will de helpful.

Thanks all in advance.

Greetings,

Adrià Ribatallada Torelló.

P.D. this is the exact output if it's of any help:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
        at
org.eclipse.jdt.core.dom.SimpleName.setIdentifier(SimpleName.java:191)
        at org.eclipse.jdt.core.dom.AST.newSimpleName(AST.java:1303)
        at
org.jibx.schema.codegen.ClassBuilder.createNormalMethodCall(ClassBuilder.java:588)
        at
org.jibx.schema.codegen.StructureClassHolder.addRepeatedProperty(StructureClassHolder.java:1055)
        at
org.jibx.schema.codegen.StructureClassHolder.addToClass(StructureClassHolder.java:1485)
        at
org.jibx.schema.codegen.StructureClassHolder.addToClass(StructureClassHolder.java:1478)
        at
org.jibx.schema.codegen.StructureClassHolder.generate(StructureClassHolder.java:2146)
        at
org.jibx.schema.codegen.PackageHolder.generate(PackageHolder.java:210)
        at
org.jibx.schema.codegen.PackageHolder.generate(PackageHolder.java:227)
        at org.jibx.schema.codegen.CodeGen.buildDataModel(CodeGen.java:1572)
        at org.jibx.schema.codegen.CodeGen.generate(CodeGen.java:1781)
        at org.jibx.schema.codegen.CodeGen.main(CodeGen.java:2206)