I just started working with my actual XSDs. Which work something like this
A.XSD references B.XSD  which references C.XSD.
I am using Maven plugin to generate.

Now when i attempt to bind them I get the following error message any idea
on what i should look into (I search the web and all the questions which
involve this error remain unanswered)

*Error: factory-method needed for abstract type
'org.fpml.fpml5.confirmation.PaymentRule'; on structure element at (line
228, col 121, in binding.xml)
Error running binding compiler
org.jibx.runtime.JiBXException: Binding binding.xml is unusable because of
validation errors
    at org.jibx.binding.Utility.loadBinding(Utility.java:358)
    at org.jibx.binding.Utility.loadFileBinding(Utility.java:420)
    at org.jibx.binding.Compile.compile(Compile.java:217)
    at org.jibx.binding.Compile.main(Compile.java:384)*

Any suggestions ??

--
Henrique Oliveira