I've just updated the  web services examples on using JiBX with apache CXF.

With a few simple lines, you can have a SOAP or RESTful service running on
Apache CXF using your JiBX bindings. You can take advantage of the CXF code
generation capability to convert your WSDL's to java code and have JiBX
handle the marshaling/unmarshaling of your messages.

You can find the quick-start instructions here:
SOAP:
http://jibx.sourceforge.net/maven-jibx-plugin/webservice.html
REST:
http://jibx.sourceforge.net/maven-jibx-plugin/rest.html

I didn't include too much explanation, just instructions on getting these
samples running in under a minute. The source code is pretty
self-explanatory.

These sample projects are in maven central and our source repo:
SOAP:
https://github.com/jibx/maven-plugin/tree/master/examples/cxfse-bundle
REST:
https://github.com/jibx/maven-plugin/tree/master/examples/cxf-jaxrs