Jibx2Wsdl doesn't support default values in the schema. I don't think any of the web services stacks that work with schemas pay any attention to default values anyway, so it's never been a feature of interest.

Are you trying to do this just to reduce the size of the XML?

  - Dennis

Dennis M. Sosnoski
Java SOA and Web Services Consulting <http://www.sosnoski.com/consult.html>
CXF and Web Services Security Training <http://www.sosnoski.com/training.html>