Hi,

I want to use the CXF-codegen-plugin to generate JIBX-based Java source
code from my WSDL. I have been successfully using it to produce JAXB-based
source code. I can get it to work but I need a bindings file to ensure the
created classes all implement java.io.Serializable and also that dates use
java.util.Date. The bindings file is included at the end of this message. I
attach the binding file to the configuration part of the generate-sources
part of the cxf-codegen-plugin via the <bindingFiles> tag. How do I do the
same for JIBX?

I have tried a similar method using <schema-set> but it didn't work. For
some reason I got a "file not found" error.

Many thanks for your help in advance,

James

<jaxb:bindings version="2.1" xmlns:jaxb="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jaxb";
xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>
<jaxb:globalBindings generateElementProperty="false">
<jaxb:javaType name="java.util.Date" xmlType="xs:dateTime"
 parseMethod="org.apache.cxf.xjc.runtime.DataTypeAdapter.parseDateTime"

 printMethod="org.apache.cxf.xjc.runtime.DataTypeAdapter.printDateTime"/>
<jaxb:serializable />
</jaxb:globalBindings>
</jaxb:bindings>