This is the DTD I'm trying to accommodate

<!ELEMENT someNode  ( (ABC | DEF | GHI | JKL | MNO | <----- There's about
twenty of these which represent pretty much the same object. No clue why
this was done, but I'm stuck with it. I wish I could just ignore but I need
to remember this value.

                             (cardNumber, expiryDate, cardHolderName,
                                 (cvc | issueNumber | startDate)?,
                                 xxxx?) |

                             (xxxx, xxxx?)
                            ), xxxx?, xxxx?, xxxx? )>