Franz,

Nice job!

Yes, I could not figure out how to pass the JiBX codegen commands to the
cxf-codegen-plugin. JiBX needs to run during two different maven phases to
make the bytecode generation work correctly.

I'm looking forward to your blog entry showing us how to run this in a
non-OSGi environment!

Don Corley
JiBX Maven Plugin Author