Not directly - but you can use the DomElementMapper to nest arbitrary XML.
Example:

    <structure name="MyStylesheet">
        <structure name="transform" field="myStylesheet" ns="
http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform";
          marshaller="org.jibx.extras.DomElementMapper"
          unmarshaller="org.jibx.extras.DomElementMapper"/>
    </structure>

Looks like this (in this example an XSL stylesheet is nested):

    <Foobar>
        <MyStylesheet>
            <xsl:transform xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform";
            </xsl:transform>
        </MyStylesheet>
    </Foobar>

In Java, the myStylesheet field has type Element.

-Archie

On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 11:01 AM, James Hutton <james.a.hut...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Okay, looks like i was missing the create-type.  Another question, a bit
> of a tangent, can jibx marshal into org.w3c.Element et al?
>

> On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 10:03 AM, Archie Cobbs <arc...@dellroad.org>wrote:
>
>> Explicit add/get/size methods are usually not required. The "normal"
>> thing to do would be something like this:
>>
>>     <mapping name="Company" class="com.example.Company">
>>         <collection name="Employees" field="employees"
>> create-type="java.util.ArrayList"
>>           item-type="com.example.Employee"/>
>>         <collection name="Assets" field="assets"
>> create-type="java.util.ArrayList"
>>           item-type="com.example.Asset"/>
>>
>> -Archie
>>
>> On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 8:04 AM, James Hutton
>> <james.a.hut...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> I'm looking to see if I can get jibx to use the java.util.List (an
>>> arraylist)'s add/get/size methods of the field instead of methods on the
>>> containing object.  The object I have has multiple lists and would prefer
>>> not to have to generate a separate set of accessor methods when List
>>> already provides said methods.  Any suggestions?

>> --
>> Archie L. Cobbs

Archie L. Cobbs