Hello all,

I updated JiBX from 1.1.5 to 1.2.5 today, because I want to use it with Java 7.
Now, some tests are failing because a part of the binding is not working as
before anymore.

This is the responsible part of the binding:

                        <!-- Node: container.md-records.md-record -->
                        <!-- Field: metadataSets [List<MetadataSetVO>] -->
                        <collection name="md-record"
ns="http://www.escidoc.de/schemas/metadatarecords/0.5"; field="metadataSets"

factory="de.mpg.escidoc.services.common.xmltransforming.JiBXHelper.metadataSetVOListFactory"

item-type="de.mpg.escidoc.services.common.valueobjects.MetadataSetVO"
usage="optional" ordered="false" allow-repeats="true">
                                <structure name="publication"
ns="http://purl.org/escidoc/metadata/profiles/0.1/publication";

type="de.mpg.escidoc.services.common.valueobjects.publication.MdsPublicationVO"
usage="optional" ordered="false"/>
                                <structure name="yearbook"
ns="http://purl.org/escidoc/metadata/profiles/0.1/yearbook";

type="de.mpg.escidoc.services.common.valueobjects.publication.MdsYearbookVO"
usage="optional" ordered="false"/>

                                <structure name="virr-book"
ns="http://www.loc.gov/mods/v3"; usage="optional" flexible="true"
ordered="false"/>

                                <structure name="mab-md" usage="optional"
ordered="false" flexible="true"/>
                                 <!-- Faces -->
                                <structure name="faces-album"
type="de.mpg.escidoc.services.common.valueobjects.face.MdsFacesContainerVO"
                                 usage="optional" ordered="false"/>
                                <structure name="dc-md" usage="optional"
ordered="false" flexible="true"/>
                        </collection>

So there can occur a collection of md-record tags, which can have different
child elements. For several of those elements (publication, yearbook,
faces-album), there is a binding available. Some other elements (virr-book,
mab-md, dc-md) should be ignored together with their children (according to
http://jibx.sourceforge.net/tutorial/binding-structures.html#figure7). And this
is the critical point: The children of these elements are not ignored anymore.
If I  want to marshall a xml with the following md-record:

                <escidocMetadataRecords:md-record name="escidoc"
xmlns:escidocMetadataRecords="http://www.escidoc.de/schemas/metadatarecords/0.5";>
                        <virr-book xmlns="http://www.loc.gov/mods/v3";>
                                <mods version="3.2"/>
                        </virr-book>
                </escidocMetadataRecords:md-record>

I get the following exception: org.jibx.runtime.JiBXException: Expected
"{http://www.loc.gov/mods/v3}virr-book"; end tag, found
"{http://www.loc.gov/mods/v3}mods"; start tag (line 35, col 25).
So the content of virr-book is not ignored anymore. But it worked with JiBX
1.1.5.

Any advice how to ignore element content with JiBX 1.2.5?

Thank you.

Best Regards
Markus