Hi,

I'm trying to run JiBX on JVM 1.4 and getting the following exception when
Unsupported major.minor version 49.0

I'm using the 1.2.5 jars as they are and compiling the project using JDK 1.5
with target 1.4. On my classes I can see the target is correct but the classes
in the JiBX jar have target 49 which is Java 1.5.

I tried compiling the JiBX source with target 1.4 with no luck.

How can I get JiBX to work with my JVM 1.4?

Thanks,
Eyal