Thanks for your support, Shri. I've been reluctant to start asking individuals for support, though. JiBX is a project which is largely used in commercial systems, and I'd always hoped that enough of these commercial users would be willing to contribute funding for the project to thrive. Unfortunately, that hasn't been the case.

It'd be interesting to see if anyone could make a Kickstarter-type site work for contributions from companies toward projects they use. I'm really skeptical this would work, though. Commercial organizations are not altruistic, and do not generally spend money on things that will benefit their competitors as much as them.

  - Dennis