Not sure if this is a feasible option for you, but don't forget that you
can create entirely separate binding domains by putting them under a
different "binding" name, even for the same classes.

So as a last resort you could create two "parallel universes" and try them
both. Of course, these two bindings could use the same java classes and
jibx XML files with just a few small changes.

-Archie

Archie L. Cobbs