Hello all,

I'm new to JIBX and I've been stuck with something for quite some time now.
Before giving up on the tool I'm hoping I can get some help here.

I posted the issue on Stackoverflow a few weeks ago:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/23223286/marshalling-xmldsig-signature-with-jibx

Basically I am able to unmarshall a xmldsig signature, but JIBX fails to
marshall it back to XML.

I've been doing some debugging and it looks like the problem arises when
JIBX tries to marshall a choice element. DomElementMapper.marshal is called
with a null object and so it crashes with the message "Mapped object not an
org.w3c.dom.Element". This is the call sequence right before the crash:

DomElementMapper.marshal(Object, IMarshallingContext) line: 109
JiBX_bindingMungeAdapter.JiBX_binding_marshal_1_196(X509DataType$Choice,
MarshallingContext) line: not available
JiBX_bindingMungeAdapter.JiBX_binding_marshal_1_197(List,
MarshallingContext) line: not available
JiBX_bindingMungeAdapter.JiBX_binding_marshal_1_198(X509DataType,
MarshallingContext) line: not available
JiBX_bindingX509DataType_access.marshal(Object, IMarshallingContext) line:
not available
JiBX_bindingMungeAdapter.JiBX_binding_marshal_1_184(KeyInfoType$Choice,
MarshallingContext) line: not available
JiBX_bindingMungeAdapter.JiBX_binding_marshal_1_185(List,
MarshallingContext) line: not available
JiBX_bindingMungeAdapter.JiBX_binding_marshal_1_186(KeyInfoType,
MarshallingContext) line: not available
JiBX_bindingKeyInfoType_access.marshal(Object, IMarshallingContext) line:
not available
JiBX_bindingMungeAdapter.JiBX_binding_marshal_1_164(SignatureType,
MarshallingContext) line: not available
JiBX_bindingSignatureType_access.marshal(Object, IMarshallingContext) line:
not available
SignatureType.marshal(IMarshallingContext) line: not available
MarshallingContext.marshalRoot(Object) line: 1021
MarshallingContext.marshalDocument(Object, String, Boolean, OutputStream)
line: 108

My signature is of type X509Certificate. In the attached image you can see
the contents of the object SignatureType created by the unmarshaller.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Silvia