Hi all,

Just started using jibx and encountered 2 issue's which I can not solve easily.

I have 3rd party xsd's so I can't make chages in the xsd.

I was able to generate java code based on the provided schema's however.

First issue to large enumeration:

The 3rd party delivered a xs:token that normally converts to a enumeration
class. However this token consists of 4411 enumeration entries.

Far to many. I would assume converting the enumeration to a simple String would
be best in this case to avoid classes becoming to large.

Second use of package in custom schema-set or using -n/-p on command line
resolves in JiBX binding compiler problems .

Most likely the package name is not respected by the JiBX binding compiler in
all situations. The method's are there but the appropriate type has a package
name that might not be recognized by the JiBX binding compiler. Resulting in:

     [bind] Error: Nonstatic set-method setLinearCrossBorderDimensionList with
argument of appropriate type not found in class
com.ixolution.c4rdh.dfds.ferry.TransportPackagingType; on collection element at
(line 410, col 162, in
urn_un_unece_uncefact_data_draft_ReusableAggregateBusinessInformationEntity_0Binding.xml)
     [bind] Error running binding compiler
     [bind] org.jibx.runtime.JiBXException: Binding binding.xml is unusable
because of validation errors
     [bind]     at org.jibx.binding.Utility.loadBinding(Utility.java:358)
     [bind]     at org.jibx.binding.Utility.loadFileBinding(Utility.java:420)
     [bind]     at org.jibx.binding.Compile.compile(Compile.java:217)
     [bind]     at
org.jibx.binding.ant.CompileTask.execute(CompileTask.java:248)
     [bind]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:292)
     [bind]     at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
     [bind]     at
     [bind]     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
     [bind]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:106)
     [bind]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:348)
     [bind]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:435)
     [bind]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:456)
     [bind]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.java:1393)
     [bind]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1364)
     [bind]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.helper.DefaultExecutor.executeTargets(DefaultExecutor.java:41)
     [bind]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:1248)
     [bind]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.runBuild(Main.java:851)
     [bind]     at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.startAnt(Main.java:235)
     [bind]     at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:280)
     [bind]     at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:109)
     [bind]

Marshalling and Unmarshalling not yet tested.

Best Regards,

Arian Möhlmann