Hi All,

Does anyone have a solution regarding package names and root element directly
referring to a type?

I use a set of schema 's downloaded from
http://www.shortseaxml.org/SiteAssets/SitePages/Booking/Booking.zip

Which is a set of xsd's to exechange booking information for Ferry Transports.

Root element is in Booking_1.2.xsd. Called UNeDocsShipBIM.

JaxB can't handle these so I turned to JibX.

Two problems arise which are not showstoppers yet.

1) Package names issue:

I used several way's to specify my own package name either with -n fore CodeGen
or inside a custom.xml

The package name is respected by CodeGen no issue's there.

But when executing the bind error's occur.

Should I specify a package name somehow for the binding as well?

For now the name spaces are used (default behavior)

2) Root element problem.

The root element is based on type="rsm:UNeDocsShipBIMType"

  <xs:element name="UNeDocsShipBIM" type="rsm:UNeDocsShipBIMType">
    <xs:annotation>
      <xs:documentation>UNeDocs Business Information Master for transport
movement related documents such as Manifests, Bills of Lading, Regulatory and
Insurance Certificates, Goods Import/Export Declarations and Customs Cargo
Reports etc.</xs:documentation>
    </xs:annotation>
  </xs:element>

The root element is not generated by JibX.

When I put the elements of the type rsm:UNeDocsShipBIMType directly under the
root element every thing works well.

However I should not change the XSD and let JibX handle the creation of the
root element as is.

But for now I have to.

Any solution appreciated.

Best regards Arian Möhlmann