I have changed the binding like this and it is working now...

<binding name="LoyaltyStatusRequest">

<mapping name="GetLoyaltyOnlineStatusRequest"

                ns="http://www.pcats.org/schema/naxml/loyalty/v01";

class="org.pcats.schema.naxml.loyalty.v01.LoyaltyOnlineStatusRequest"

                flexible="true"
ordered="false">

                 <namespace
uri="http://www.naxml.org/POSBO/Vocabulary/2003-10-16";
prefix="ns2"/>

                 <namespace uri="http://www.pcats.org/schema/naxml/loyalty/v01";
prefix="ns3"/>

                 <namespace uri="http://www.pcats.org/schema/core/v01";
prefix="ns4"/>

                <structure
name="RequestHeader" flexible="true"
ordered="false" ns="http://www.pcats.org/schema/naxml/loyalty/v01";

                                 <value
name="POSLoyaltyInterfaceVersion"     field="POSLoyaltyInterfaceVersion"
          ns="http://www.pcats.org/schema/naxml/loyalty/v01";
/>

                                 <value name="VendorName"
           field="vendorName"

ns="http://www.naxml.org/POSBO/Vocabulary/2003-10-16";
/>

                                 <value name="VendorModelVersion"
   field="vendorModelVersion"
                    ns="http://www.naxml.org/POSBO/Vocabulary/2003-10-16"/>

                                 <value name="POSSequenceID"
         field="pOSSequenceID"

ns="http://www.pcats.org/schema/naxml/loyalty/v01";
/>

                                <structure
name="LoyaltyOfflineFlag"
ns="http://www.pcats.org/schema/naxml/loyalty/v01";
                                usage="optional"

                                                <value
name="value"                                    field="loyaltyOfflineFlag"
                                       usage="optional"
style="attribute" />

                                </structure>
<!-- End::LoyaltyOfflineFlag -->