Hello,

I was trying to run sample bindgen application in “jibx1.2.6.zip” file I
downloaded from sourceforge website.

I built jibx source code using jdk1.6 which generated jibx-bind.jar,
jibx-run.jar, jibx-tools.jar, jibx-schema.jar.

Using these jar files I executed bindgen example using “ant” in the
following sequence:

·         ant clean

·         ant compile

·         ant bindgen

·         ant bind

there are 3 class files generated inside “.\bin\org\jibx\starter1” which
are compiled using jdk 1.1 (confirmed using javap –verbose
JiBX_bindingOrder_access.class|findstr “major”) command

These intermediate files are causing incompatible byte code error when run
on jdk1.7/jdk1.8 due to advanced security checks performed by these
compilers.

Can you please suggest if there is any way to change jdk version for these
intermediate files.

Any or every kind of input would be very helpful

--
Regards,
Varun Bhat