Sadly, after using Jibx since 2004, I have finally given up on it. Even
though Jibx itself works with Java 8, The Eclipse plugin does not work and
has not been updated in quite awhile. I’ve asked a couple of times about
this and have gotten responses about it, but nothing has ben done. We have
finally moved everything we were using Jibx for to JSON using Jackson, and
removed Jibx. Too bad. Jibx was definitely the best XML library with
mapping abilities lacking in other libraries. Jibx, you served us well over
the years. We will mess you.

Frank Mena