Hello,

I am a new user of JIBX plugin. Thank you much for the great plugin. Currently
I am using jibx-extras version 1.3.3 as dependency.
I see that there is a compile dependency on dom4j:jar:1.6.1 from JIBX side.

Same dom4j version is listed in dependencies page as well.
http://jibx.sourceforge.net/maven-jibx-plugin/dependencies.html

dom4j version older than 2.1.1 are listed as vulnerable because of
CVE-2018-1000632
https://nvd.nist.gov/vuln/detail/CVE-2018-1000632

If I override dom4j to 2.1.1 at runtime, I get runtime issues.
Is it possible to update dom4j to 2.1.1, so that all the JIBX users can benefit
?

Note: dom4j package changes from dom4j:dom4j to org.dom4j:dom4j in 2.x

Regards
Sridhar