From: BAZLEY, Sebastian
Sent: 17 October 2003 01:41
To: JMeter Developers List
Subject: HTML Parser code

Very useful.

By the way, the test utilities give compilation errors, as assertFalse() is
not defined in junit.jar as currently used with JMeter.

Easy enough to solve - replace with assertTrue(), or update junit.jar.

Doesn't bother me which is done, so long as the new code does not get
included in build.xml until this is resolved.
However, a new target could be added so long as it was not invoked by any of
the existing ones, especially "dist" which is favoured
by Gump.

I've updated eclipse.classpath already, but that does not get used
automatically.

S.