From: Jordi Salvat i Alabart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 03 December 2003 13:01
To: JMeter Developers List
Subject: Re: Unit tests totally broken

Just to clarify and factor out possible platform differences: are you
seeing this unit test failure?

>      [java] 1)
testGUIComponents(org.apache.jmeter.junit.JMeterTest)junit.framework.Compari
sonFailure: GUI-CLASS: Failed on
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.control.gui.AccessLogSamplerGui expected:<>
but was:<Shouldn't be here>
>      [java]     at
org.apache.jmeter.junit.JMeterTest.testGUIComponents(JMeterTest.java:75)
>      [java]     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)
)
>      [java]     at
.java:25)
>      [java]     at
org.apache.jorphan.test.AllTests.main(AllTests.java:183)

I know it's not the one you're researching for Gump, but It's been there
for a looong while. I'll work on it.

--
Salut,

Jordi.