+1

might be good to include a note in the docs or user manual.

peter lin

Jordi Salvat i Alabart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

BAZLEY, Sebastian wrote:
> I'm not averse to creating a release candidate, but it would be good if we
> could fix at least some of the following before release:
>
> 26605 Maj Oth All [EMAIL PROTECTED] NEW Java Config elements
> override samplers

Been looking at this one. I believe the correct solution would be to use
a MapProperty instead of a CollectionProperty for Arguments. Fixing
this, however, would be just too costly (and risky!) right now. So I
would propose removing the Java Config elements from the menus for this
release, and reintroduce it after the release. I know it's a poor plan,
but I can't see any better way of getting rid of this bug in the short
term with reasonable risk.