Hi

My code is now submitted to bugzilla as #41707. Looking forward to hear your reactions/comments ...

/Jesper

From: sebb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "JMeter Developers List" <jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Subject: Re: HTTP Proxy with XML-RPC
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 18:36:14 +0000

Thanks! Sounds useful.

Please create a Bugzilla enhancement issue describing the code.

You can then add any patches or new code as attachments to the issue.

Please ensure that any patches are in unified diff format (as
generated by Eclipse), and are generated against branches/rel-2-2, not
the trunk, which is very out of date.