From: Alexandre Kiss [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 08 August 2003 19:01
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Thread groups run simultaneously, possible not to?

Hi, I've noticed that when you have two thread groups, both thread
groups start simultaneously when the test is started, is there anyway I
could have them start one after the other?

I have to run a test using 5 threads for X amount of time and store the
result, then once that test is finished, run the same test with 10
threads for X minutes and store the result, then 15 threads, then 20
threads, 25, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80 and finally 90 threads.

After that's done, I could load it all in excell and have a graph that
shows that with 5 threads, it had that speed, with 10, that, 20, this,
etc...

I thought I could just create many thread groups:  Once the 1st one is
done, the 2nd would start,  when that one's done, then 3rd would start,
etc...  But they all start at the same time and I have like 300 threads
running at once..

Anyone sees any way to do what I'm trying to do with JMeter?

Thanks!

Alex