The only thing you're missing is that the JDBC Sampler was written
long ago by someone who never used it and has lain mostly
dormant since.  It would require an active developer who wanted
advanced functionality to bring the JDBC sampler up to the level
that the HTTP Sampler is at.

-Mike

On 29 Aug 2003 at 10:55, Andy Dean wrote:

> It appears to me that the JDBC sampler doesn't provide a way to use
> PreparedStatements.  Am I missing something?
>
> Thanks for any info.
>
> -Andy

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> For additional commands, e-mail: jmeter-user-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Michael Stover
[EMAIL PROTECTED]