On Fri, Sep 26, 2003 at 06:42:37PM -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> JMeter's remote feature is a bit broken because the controlling
> machine ends up being a bottleneck as you say.  Some things you
> can look at:
>
> 1. save to csv format rather than xml.   Results in a lot less writing
> to the file.  Unfortunately, jmeter 1.9.1 can't read in csv files, but
> the latest JMeter code can, and 1.9.2 will be able to as well.  Also,
> you can view your data in a spreadsheet.

Mike,

I saved the results in XML, but can't seem to import the results back
into jmeter (1.9.1)... Can v1.9.1 import _any_ log files (you didn't
mention xml, so I assumed xml was ok)?

Thanks,
js.
--
Jean-Sebastien Morisset, Sr. UNIX Administrator <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Personal Home Page <http://jsmoriss.mvlan.net/>