From: Lars-Erik Helander [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 07 October 2003 14:34
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: RE: JMeter remote test performance problems?

What is your view on how to go forward then?

  To let "functional test mode" also mean that the samples
  are collected in a batch after the completion of the test ?

  OR

  to introduce a new checkbox on the TestPlan pane that allows
  you to specify if the server is to hold on to the samples until
  the end of the test-run?

  OR

Regards Lasse