Well, your requests per second is an average. If you don't have them all starting and stopping at roughly the same time, the rps number could be greatly skewed.

Eda Srinivasareddy wrote:

Hi

I could not get the meaning of the following sentence of Mike's response to the remote test performance problem

The important thing here is to start and stop all the instances are around the same time.

It would be great if any one can give me the importance of this statement i.e. if I dont start all my instances at the same time, what would be the effect on the final result that will be obtained by merging different CSVs.

Thanks a lot

Eda