Hi peter,

I wrote the webservice sampler in 1.9.1.  I tested it against .aspx and .asmx pages.
If you give me more details, I can help you figure out the problem. Have you compared
the request message produced by jmeter against one that works?

there's a lot of Microsoft-ism in the .NET webservices implementation. It could be an
apache-soap driver issue.

peter lin

Peter Reid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have checked this log. It indicates a successful request.

I have been through the JavaMail issue and removed errors caused by this not being
there.

I have also used PerfectLoad HTTPInspector to see what Jmeter is doing. It does not
produce any requests for WebServices.
I have tried both Java 1.3.1 and 1.4.2 to no avail.
The Soap/XML-RPC Data is parsed by Jmeter, as I can cause an error if I enter this
incorrectly.

I also tried to use the SOAP Listener. This sends a request however it causes a 502
Bad Gateway error.
Using HTTPInspector it seems the Soap Action is missing from the header causing the
destination server to issue a 500 error.