The URL Rewriter is sometimes limited in the kind of strings it can handle. Your's seems to contain a space after the "SID:", which probably breaks it.

I would recommend to use a RegExp extractor on the 1st request, then use the variable you obtained to include the session id in subsequent requests.

--
Salut,

Jordi.

Pep Serrano wrote:
Dear all,

I need some help to use the URL rewriting please.

I am testing a web application with login and sesion IDs:
- The first request is a validation login that returns back a Session ID
(number of 64 digits),
- The following requests must include the SID as part of the URL parameters.

So I am trying to use the URL rewriting to compose the request URL, but it
doesn't work for me. Where the SID returned in the first request is
something like "SID:
BewSmkR56SgKJF8Gej5scrVpPd4txl0acrENtd81u0DML3na6pq3g1AJNBq7BJOt",
the URL rewriting inserts the parameter "&SID=%3A" in the following
request URLs.

What am I doing wrong?

Cheers Pep Serrano.