From: priya soparkar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 25 May 2004 11:06
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: JMeter ThreadGroup properties

Hi,
How can I get the values of ThreadGroup proeprties in JMeter ?
For example, im my test plan, I have t ThreadGroups, each with different
number of threads and iterations and schedulars.

In my sampler class I want to retrieve the values of these
properties(specified in JMeter GUI).
I understand that these values are stored in .jmx file.But reading these
values from .jmx seems to  be costly.

Can any one tell me how these property values are to be retrieved ?(Acc to
my information the _P(...)  function is used to retrieve command line
parameters.

Please inform the possible ways in JMeter.

Thanks,
Priya

from any virus transmitted.