From: Pollard, Matthew (Mat) 1275 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 24 August 2004 11:04
To: 'JMeter Users List'
Subject: Conditional Dump Of HTTP Responses

Does anyone know of a way to save *just* the contents of HTTP pages for
which assertions have failed? I have JMeter set up to test several pages on
a regular basis and I've noticed that occasionally my Response Assertions
for certain pages fails. For these instances, I'd like to save what was
returned but I don't want to save every single page.

My test looks something like this:

ThreadGroup
        SimpleController
                HTTP Sampler
                        Response Assertion
                HTTP Sample
                        Response Assertion
etc..

Cheers,

Mat.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This e-mail
transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is
intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files if
you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.
Copyright
(c) 2004 CIGNA

not be liable for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.