I take it back. This still goes back to top of file if used directly in
HTTP Sample, but it works the way it needs to in UserParameters, if
"update" is checked.

Thanks for the help.

J.

sebb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
13/09/2004 08:31 AM
Please respond to "JMeter Users List"

        To:     JMeter Users List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        cc:     (bcc: Jonathan Esterhazy/Systems/Manitoba Blue Cross)
        Subject:        Re: user parameters question

Did you remember to include a next() column?

S.