Hi all,
        I've created a test plan that has variables defined for my userid,
password, etc.. I would like to populate these variables from a CSV  file. I
tried to achieve this by putting "${__CSVRead(users.csv,0)}" into the value
of the "user defined variable" that is parent to all my sampler elements.
This is obviously wrong as the value passed in as the userid is the literal
"${__CSVRead(users.csv,0)}", :-(

Is there a pre-processor that I can use to set the value of these variables
for all subsequent sampler executions for that thread?
HTTP User Parameter modifier will not work as I can't guarantee that the
HTTP parameter taking the userid is named the same in every request.

Thanks for you time,
Ashley

P.s. I'm new to jmeter and have made the effort to read the user guide and
search the mail archive.