Hi,
I am still not able to get Jmeter to load test web service.  I am trying to
configure WebServ(SOAP) Request (Beta Code).
I have both the mail.jar and activation.jar in the lib directory and I do not
see errors in the log file.
The sampler seems to only pick up partial information from the WSDL.

This is what I have done:
After putting in the WSDL URL and click load wsdl, I get the Web Methods.
Clicking the Configure for the Web Methods, I only get the URL.
The SOAPAction and the Soap/XML-RPC Data are blank.
I have try a few Web Services from xmethods.org web site and they behave the
same.  What else do I need to do to get this working?
Please help me.

Thanks,
Charles Li