This is probably due to:

Bug 41104: JMeterThread behaviour was changed so that PostProcessors
are run in forward order (as they appear in the test plan) rather than
reverse order as previously. The original behaviour can be restored by
setting the following JMeter property:
jmeterthread.reversePostProcessors=true

The change will be included in versions after 2.2.