I think you want '[\w+] (\d+) .+' (w/o quotes).

[\w+] - \w is a character class that matches any word character
(alphanumeric plus underscores).  '+' changes it from matching a single
character to matching one or more characters.

(\d+) - \d is a character class that matches digits.  '+' makes it match one
or more digits.

.+ - '.' matches any non-newline character.  '+' makes it match one or more
of those characters.

If you specifically don't want to allow digits in the first word, you can
change '[\w+]' to '[\w^\d]'

I'm no expert at regex, but I've been learning a lot about it lately and I'm
reasonably sure this'll do the trick.