Your echo path shows
C:\Program Files\Oracle\jre\1.3.1\bin which is what will get picked up.
Modify you path using control panel -- system -- environment variables to
change the Path to have a Java 1.4\bin at the start. OR create a file called
runjmeter.bat in the jmeter bin directory and use something like

set PATH=PATHTOJAVA1.4BIN;.
jmeterw
Note this is the Path to Sun JDK  1.4 (not jmeter) , if you dont have it ,
download it from sun's site

regards
deepak